Sunday, May 31, 2009

Making FUN Of A CANCER SURVIVOR Is SICK

.

Anyone that makes fun of a cancer survivor has MAJOR MENTAL ISSUES.

To make fun of someone who has lost part of their body because that is what
they HAD to do to SAVE their LIFE is SICK.

To all of those people who also LAUGH at the videos and jokes made about

someone who has lost part of their body trying to stay alive you are JUST as SICK as the person who made fun of the cancer survivor.

Do you make jokes about women who have lost a BREAST trying to stay alive?

I bet you do.

Do you make jokes about women who have lost their OVARIES to cancer trying to stay alive?

I bet you do.

Do you make jokes about people who have lost their LIMBS to cancer trying to stay alive?

I bet you do.

You people are some of the SICKEST people that I have EVER seen.

You people need to seek PROFESIONAL MENTAL HELP period.

I am talking about YOU my dear friend AZTECGST and all of your SICK FRIENDS.

My dear friend MrPoe aka DrPoe would you mind telling me what you meant in one of your blogs about having a Aztecsghost soc account on Live Video.

If you do not know what I am talking about just let me know and I will put the link in here for everyone to look at.

As you well know MrPoe aka DrPoe I have already taken screen captures of that blog in case you now decide to delete it.

You can click on the image below to see a bigger picture that you can read more clearly.


Cancer AztecsGhost08



I think that quote pretty much says it all.

I will wait on the rest.

Now though I would like to look at a prominent member of BLAM and that would be my dear friend Kyhole.

You can click on the image to make it bigger if you need to.


Cancer Kyhole06.

Posted 41 minutes ago by jeweldream


Well youguess who is a ignoramus. I don't like people who have no clue about what they are saying. People survive more than not with Cancer. Look at Lance Armstrong for one. Let's see if anyone you or anyone you know gets sick with anything how you would feel. I do not like people who have no sensitivity at all.
Be careful what you say it may come back on you.


Posted 1 hour ago by AZTECGST


Post more quotes out of context to feed your emotional dysfunctional needs.


Posted 2 hours ago by youguesswho


fuck cancer. every human knows cancer wins every fuclking time. got balls?


Posted 2 hours ago by AZTECGST


Even cancer survivors can be ass holes. Especially when they aren't taking their meds or not conscious of side effects of using hormones. Are yah reading this or do you not understand. David Douglas exwife posted, "...all was fine till Mr. Douglas failed to head the warnings about taking hormones". Now, he's emotional unstable creating drama where conflict doesn't exist. TheLiberator has an agenda that skirts the truth to get vengeance to former inner circle members. It has been proved over and over that TheLiberator has nothing. on any member. The lack of knowledge of cancer survivors and emotional states makes TheLiberator a pretard (retarded beyond a reasonable scope). This is why I make fun of you Liberator and Chaosmaster4.0. Seems you folks have your agendas all mixed up. Cause you ain't the good guy.



No comments:

Post a Comment