Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Invisible Battle

4-25-09

As a lot of you know there was a major attack launched last night against a bunch of different people here on Live Video.

I am not here to talk about that attack at this time.

I am here to show all of the people that were at that room where the attacks were happening that there was an Invisible Battle happening right under everyone's eyes.

I was informed about a show that had just went live.

I went to that show and saw that an attack on people was
in progress.

I went into the show and entered into the chat section.

After I was in the chat section I received a PM

The following is the conversation that went on.
I have removed the person's name that was being discussed.


are you NameRemoved?

InnerCircle3.0: yes or no

TheLiberator: who are you

InnerCircle3.0: YES OR NO

InnerCircle3.0: it would be a big mistake to mislead me

TheLiberator: you are only 17 minutes old

InnerCircle3.0: i'm aware. my real name got kicked.

InnerCircle3.0: not answer the question.

TheLiberator: Are YOU RAZZ

InnerCircle3.0: I am who my name implies

InnerCircle3.0: WHO ARE YOU?

TheLiberator: I am who My name implies.

InnerCircle3.0: i didnt' ask you for my help

InnerCircle3.0: health

InnerCircle3.0: ok well if you're NameRemoved, and you aren't telling me you are NameRemoved, you have problems

InnerCircle3.0: i'll say that much

InnerCircle3.0: this is your chance

TheLiberator: I am not NameRemoved

InnerCircle3.0: well too late

InnerCircle3.0: i'm dropping NameRemoved nudes

TheLiberator: Now beleave it

InnerCircle3.0: yo uhad your chance

InnerCircle3.0: i don't believe a thing you say

InnerCircle3.0: you had your chance

TheLiberator: You do that and that would be the biggest mistake because I am not her.

InnerCircle3.0: Oh noes.

InnerCircle3.0: well who are you then?

TheLiberator: The Liberator which is not her

InnerCircle3.0: well, close your liberator account

InnerCircle3.0: you have 10 minutes to close it

InnerCircle3.0: or NameRemoved nudes get dropped everywhere

InnerCircle3.0: 9:30

TheLiberator: That is your chosing I will never be blackedmailed to get off LV

InnerCircle3.0: that's fine

InnerCircle3.0: that's fine

InnerCircle3.0: it wil weigh on your soul

InnerCircle3.0: that's your decision

InnerCircle3.0: 9 mins

TheLiberator: No that is your decision to hurt someone not even involved in this

InnerCircle3.0: 8 mins

TheLiberator: Why would you want to hurt NameRemoved

InnerCircle3.0: 7 mins

TheLiberator: Do you hate her that much

InnerCircle3.0: 6 mins

TheLiberator: So you hate her that much

InnerCircle3.0: 5 mins

InnerCircle3.0: 4

TheLiberator: So you want even say why you would do this to her.

InnerCircle3.0: you can just tell me who you are

InnerCircle3.0: your secret will be safe

TheLiberator: My secret is safe.

InnerCircle3.0: Ok

InnerCircle3.0: i'm glad you feel that way

InnerCircle3.0: you can explain to NameRemoved what happened

InnerCircle3.0: i will send her this chat log

TheLiberator: If you want to hurt an innocent person not even involved that is your choice not mine

InnerCircle3.0: you can stop it

InnerCircle3.0: you have the power

TheLiberator: You are the one who will physically push the button

InnerCircle3.0: uh huh. you can stop it though 2 mins

InnerCircle3.0: 1 min

TheLiberator: You are going to do what ever you are going to do. I have no control over that If you want to hurt her that is your choice.

InnerCircle3.0: you have total control

TheLiberator: You are the one who chooses to hurt her.

InnerCircle3.0: nope

InnerCircle3.0: this is your last chance

TheLiberator: Yes you are

InnerCircle3.0: who are you?

TheLiberator: I am not NameRemoved and that is the truth

InnerCircle3.0: it's all good

InnerCircle3.0: this weighs on you

InnerCircle3.0: sending this chat to NameRemoved

TheLiberator: good because you are the one who chooses to hurt her

InnerCircle3.0: wrong. you had the choice.

InnerCircle3.0: you failed her.

TheLiberator: You choose to hurt her

InnerCircle3.0: i'm putting them on 4chan in 10 minutes

InnerCircle3.0: with her docs

InnerCircle3.0: that's your decision as well

InnerCircle3.0: you can stop this

InnerCircle3.0: all you have to do is tell me who you are

InnerCircle3.0: not a big deal

TheLiberator: I blows me away that you would do this to her.

InnerCircle3.0: i know...sad. and to think it could be stopped so easily.

InnerCircle3.0: oh well

InnerCircle3.0: do you want a link to them too?

InnerCircle3.0: or have you seen them already?

TheLiberator: I have not seen them and don't care to see them either.

InnerCircle3.0: well, about 5000 people are about to see them in 6 minutes

TheLiberator: You are one sick person to do this to a person like her for not even being involved

InnerCircle3.0: well tell me who you are

InnerCircle3.0: what's the big deal?

TheLiberator: I never tell who I am.

InnerCircle3.0: fantastic

InnerCircle3.0: i'll just keep upping the ante

InnerCircle3.0: no skin off my back

TheLiberator: I CAN tell you that I am NOT NameRemoved

TheLiberator: You know more about me than anyone else does.

InnerCircle3.0: explain

TheLiberator: That I am not NameRemoved

InnerCircle3.0: it's all good, her phone will be ringing off the hook shortly

InnerCircle3.0: i t only costs like $50 to change your number

InnerCircle3.0: no big deal

InnerCircle3.0: 1:30 to go

InnerCircle3.0: you can stop this.

TheLiberator: You really just don't give a rats ass about her. Atleast I know the truth now.

InnerCircle3.0: the truth?

InnerCircle3.0: what is that?

At this point and time the show was taken down.


SATURDAY, MAY 2, 2009


WELL WELL WELL


Six days ago my dear friend Mac the
LEADER of the IC aka Inner Circle

Left a comment on this blog.


Posted 6 days ago by
methodofmac
Interesting.

Here is the link to methodofmac's channel
http://www.livevideo.com/methodofmac


When I use Mac in the blog below I am refering to
methododmac



After Mac the
LEADER of the IC aka Inner Circle left that comment I responded with two comments directed at Mac the LEADER of the IC aka Inner Circle.

Posted 6 days ago by TheLiberatorsPissed
VERY Interesting.

Posted 6 days ago by TheLiberatorsPissed
Mac, will the IC take credit for the conversation above ?

Five days ago Mac the
LEADER of the IC aka INNER CIRCLE made a blog directed toward me.

Did Mac the
LEADER of the IC aka INNER CIRCLE come back here to this blog and leave a comment to direct me to the blog he made for me.

NO!

He waits until I make a new blog on the TheLiberator channel and posted a comment there.

Here is the blog I made and his comment.

SATURDAY, MAY 2, 2009 (8:38 AM)

Stranded On The Server
(I'm feeling aggravated)

We have finally done it good people of LV.

We are all here on this server stranded together.

No one is paying any attention to what is going on here at LV.

The lights have been turned off and we are just spinning on a hard drive inside of a server over in a corner some where in this world.

We have Paris Hilton having sex in the under 18 section.

We have e-terrorist attacking good people from all angles.

We have community people going at each others throats like crazy people.

Hell, I think that if we all join in and send more FREAKING HATE BULLETINS we might be able to heat up this hard drive to the point that we can trip the power overload switch.

Then someone will have to come along and reset the server.

Then maybe they will see that this sites needs some EXTERNAL attention.

Like APPROVING my VIDEOS.......LMAO



Here is Mac the
LEADER of the IC aka INNER CIRCLE'S comment he left.

Posted 2 hours ago by TheLiberatorsPissed3.0
Read my blog, pls.



Here is the link to that blog.

http://blog.livevideo.com/blog/my-dear-theliberatorspissed-_6A1592BBBA514CA1AEF2422ECF61A9E7.aspx


I have posted that blog here for everyone to read.


SUNDAY, APRIL 26, 2009 (9:11 PM)

My Dear "TheLiberatorsPissed"
(I'm feeling amused)


My Dear TheLiberatorsPissed:

Are you prepared to take full responsibility for anything this channel does or says? After all, it does contain aspects of your screen name, so by your logic, it MUST be you, correct?

Twice now, you have implied that the same LV user has caused trouble. Twice now, you've offered zero evidence to back up this spurious claim. The first time, you orchestrated a lynch mob in the name of a certain LV user. This second time, you do not name the user. However, both times, you accuse the same person sans evidence.

It's not hard to connect the dots. You've shown your hand, Liberator.

I wonder; if a troll chose TheRogue3.0, or GregLions3.0 to cause mischief, would the self-righteous Liberator then use the same logic strain to accuse TheRogue or GregLions?

I think we know the answer to that. Don't we?

I also ask this: Were the "nudes" of the unnamed LV user indeed dropped, as InnerCircle3.0 threatened? Was this threat ever carried out? Strangely, you've left that report without an answer.

Perhaps this is yet another case of TheLiberator Who Cried Wolf? Or, someone who was successfully trolled, and no harm has come to said unnamed user?

I await your answer.


This blog continues on the Invisible Battle Part 2.

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment